Thursday, January 17, 2013

What isn't politically charged in our news these days?


A friend recently commented to me that I had become so political these days that it seemed I had changed so much over the past few months. I asked, “How so”? He told me that I seemed to have a political spin on virtually any story on the news, that I wasn't so much focused say on being anti- abortion or anti-anything specific, but seemed to have an opinion on everything.  

 

My response was simple, “What news worthy story in the news doesn't have a political spin”? Are we talking about our loss of rights to not be arrested and detained without do cause or process through the NDAA, the controversies over just what is in our vaccinations, our massive government over spending, the loss of our constitutional rights to like legal gun ownership or privacy issues, voting fraud at unprecedented levels, a president that goes around congress and the constitution, not have a federal budget in over 4 years, our foreign diplomats being kills by terrorist with the weapons we gave them, heck hundreds of Mexicans and Americans being killed by weapon our country gave the drug cartels.  

 

 I really could go on and on this line of thought as there really doesn't seem to be an end to what our government isn't trying to manipulate, transform, alter, and CHANGE. I ask you what isn't politically charged in our news these days?


No comments:

Post a Comment