Monday, December 3, 2012

I've Been Remiss in My Duties


It's been awhile since I have blogged, the elections got me down a bit, and the world has been passing by without the benefits of my vast opinions.  We are speeding along to all kinds of news worthy events, Dec.21st, the fiscal cliff, and of course the second term of a president with ,"more flexibility", all of which are scary as _____. My YouTube channel "Nativerobin" is growing in leaps and bounds and I'm still fine tuning Nativerobin.com. Of course my media empire includes "Nativerobin" on twitter, blogtv, my personal Facebook page is pretty active, and I'm considering BlogTalkradio soon. All in all if the world doesn't come to end either by natural causes or by the actions of the NWO, 2013 very well could be an exciting blogging time!  

Merry Christmas!

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment